WKU Campus Newspaper Reporting Campus, Athletic and Bowling Green, Kentucky News. This issue contains articles:
- Rodes-Helm Lecture Tonight to Feature NBC’s Chet Huntley
- Two File for President Despite Extension – Associated Student Government
- Solar Eclipse Attracts Students to Planetarium
- Symposiums Set for Dormitories
- Met Baritone to Perform in Concert at 8 Tonight – Frank Guarrera
- Saunders Trio to Appear Friday
- $2.1 Million Suit Filed Against Western Towers
- Is Laos to Become Another Vietnam?
- Dormitory Residents Should Participate in Symposiums
- Discussion Needed by Associated Student Candidates
- Rutgers Student Chapter of the National Lawyers Guild - Recruitment
- Anti-Pollution Action Must Be Continued
- Smith, Don. Smoke Signals . . . Fewer Puffs? - Smoking
- Swedish Student to Show Slides – Lennart Belfarge
- Space Official to Speak Tonight – John Graham
- Former Coach, Turner Elrod, Dies Saturday
- Patterson, Tom. Towering Dolphins, Artis Gilmore End Western’s Dream, 109-96
- Patterson, Tom. Nobody’s Perfect?
- Crafts Exhibit Includes Entries from Westerners
African American Studies | Communication | Higher Education Administration | Journalism Studies | Mass Communication | Public Relations and Advertising | Race and Ethnicity | Social and Behavioral Sciences | Social History | Social Influence and Political Communication | Sociology | Sports Studies | United States History | Women's History
WKU Student Affairs, "UA12/2/1 College Heights Herald, Vol. 49, No. 34" (1970). WKU Archives Records. Paper 4937.
African American Studies Commons, Higher Education Administration Commons, Journalism Studies Commons, Mass Communication Commons, Public Relations and Advertising Commons, Race and Ethnicity Commons, Social History Commons, Social Influence and Political Communication Commons, Sports Studies Commons, United States History Commons, Women's History Commons