WKU campus newspaper reporting campus, athletic and Bowling Green, Kentucky news. This issue focuses on fall fashions.
- Crumpler, David. Halter Tops and Muscle Shirts Help Students Beat the Heat
- Post, Audry. Wool is Well-Suited for Fall
- Sanders, Linda. Changes in Men’s Wardrobe Include Earthy, Natural Style
- Eblen, Tom. Get Down for Warmth
- Post, Audrey. Whether Soft Styles or Tailored Look, Outfit Not Complete Without Accessories
- Mami, Alfina. Fashion is a Way of Life for Merchandising Graduate – Brenda Leftwich
- Hepp, Jan. It’s Solar Hair for Girls . . .
- Wolfe, Bill. . . . Shorter Hair for Guys
- Young, Monte. Khakis Go AWOL
- Post, Audrey. Sweaters Practical Fashion
- Fall Brings Layered Look
- Gover, James. Fashionable Students Well Heeled
- Jones, Terry. Glasses Clearly Stylish
- Testerman, Becky. Students Warming Up to Sweat-Suit Fashion
- Vincent, Robin. Tennis Buff Aces in Fashion
- Kerrick, Sara. Coat Tale: Winter Coats Are Warm and Woolly
- Ribar, Richard. Casualties Expected on Both Sides in Bowling Green Jeans War
- McCaleb, Cindy. A Stitch in Time Saves Cash
Communication | Fashion Business | Journalism Studies | Mass Communication | Public Relations and Advertising | Social and Behavioral Sciences | Social History | Sociology
WKU Student Affairs, "UA12/2/1 College Heights Herald - Fall Fashion" (1977). WKU Archives Records. Paper 5446.
Fashion Business Commons, Journalism Studies Commons, Mass Communication Commons, Public Relations and Advertising Commons, Social History Commons, Sociology Commons