Special issue of the College Heights Herald regarding fashion.
- Hancock, Catherine. Old and New in Softness for Fashionable Spring Look
- Judd, Alan. Men’s Fashion Becoming Sportier
- The Spring Fashion Scene for Guys and Gals.
- Hancock, Catherine. Natural Fabrics Pose Washday Problems
- Hancock, Catherine. Bridal Gowns Show New, Old Fashions
- Makeup Goes Natural, Easy
- Brady, Bridget. Wet Look is Style for Dryness
- Wolfe, Bill. Casual Look: Popular Since Eve Let Fig Leaf Go Unironed
- Kerrick, Sara. Extras Supply Proper Touch
- Wright, Lynn. Flowing Curls Is New Wave
- New Swimwear Suiting Many
- Norton, Carol. Shoes: Strappy, Pastel Sandals Replace Clunky Platforms
- Sanders, Linda. Students Do It with T-Shirts
Communication | Fashion Business | Journalism Studies | Mass Communication | Public Relations and Advertising | Social and Behavioral Sciences | Social History | Sociology
WKU Student Affairs, "UA12/2/1 Spring Fashions '78" (1978). WKU Archives Records. Paper 5483.