Special healthy living edition of the College Heights Herald.
- Moore, Brittiny. Sustainability Committee to Create a Healthier Campus Environment
- Matthews, Carly. WKU Addresses Food Waste in Beneficial Methods – Sustainability, Dining Services
- Sullivan, Tommy. Students Explore Different Ways to Get Up the Hill
- Mayo, Marcel. Students on SNAP: Hilltoppers Offer Insight Into Healthy Diet On a Budget – Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
- Davis, Sydney. Group X Classes Offer a Nontraditional Workout – Physical Fitness
- Pettway, Shantel. Popular Versus Unpopular Foods on Campus – Dining Services, Restaurants
- Moore, Mollie. Where to Find the Best Vegan Food on Campus – Dining Services, Restaurants
- Profumo, Morgan. A Cup of Coffee a Day Could Help Combat Exhaustion
- Moore, Mollie. Healthy Habits to Develop Now to Help Ease Stress Later
- Wilson, Francis. WKU Offers Martial Arts Course to Promote Campus Safety – Wing Chun System
- Wright, Samantha. Preston Health & Activities Center Offers Fitness & Health for All
African American Studies | Communication | Food and Beverage Management | Higher Education Administration | Journalism Studies | Mass Communication | Nutrition | Race, Ethnicity and Post-Colonial Studies | Social and Behavioral Sciences
WKU Student Affairs, "UA12/2/1 Healthy Living Guide" (2015). WKU Archives Records. Paper 6423.