Special student guide edition of the College Heights Herald.
- Ransdell, Gary. Welcome Class of 2019!
- Belknap, Abby. Welcome & Traditions – Fight Song, Red Towel, Alma Mater, Big Red, Mascots
- MASTER Plan – Making Academic & Social Transitions Educationally Rewarding
- Dorm Life: A Guide to the Perfect Room for You – Housing & Residence Life
- Making the Most of Your Dorm
- Academics – Curriculum
- Academic Resources
- What About Advising & Class Registration?
- Study Abroad
- Campus Life
- What Can Your Student ID Do For You?
- Student Services
- Under the Big Top – Homecoming
- Parent & Family Weekend
- Staying Healthy
- Clubs & Organizations
- Cole, Tanner & Naomi Driessnack. A Letter from the Talisman Editors
- Student Media – News Channel 12, Revolution 91.7, College Heights Herald, Talisman, ImageWest
- Greek Life – Fraternities and Sororities
- Names to Know – Administration
- Numbers to Know
- Bowling Green
- Beyond Bowling Green
African American Studies | Arts and Humanities | Communication | Higher Education Administration | Journalism Studies | Mass Communication | Race, Ethnicity and Post-Colonial Studies | Social and Behavioral Sciences | Sports Studies
WKU Student Affairs, "UA12/2/1 View of the Hill" (2015). WKU Archives Records. Paper 6583.