Special magazine edition of the College Heights Herald:
- Wilson, Sherry. Out With the Old, In With the New – Generation X
- Wilson, Sherry. Taking Control: Two Generation Xers Speak Out On Life – Jennifer Armstron, Jimmy Armstrong
- Bernardy, Patrick. Media Teaches Xers How to eXpress Themselves – MTV
- Anna, Cara. Facing Life at 21: Where’s My Cane?
- Quarles, Mitchell. Think Again: Call Us What You Will, But Slackers We Are Not
Advertising and Promotion Management | African American Studies | Communication | Journalism Studies | Mass Communication | Public Relations and Advertising | Publishing | Race and Ethnicity | Race, Ethnicity and Post-Colonial Studies | Social and Behavioral Sciences | Social and Cultural Anthropology | Social Influence and Political Communication | Sociology
WKU Student Affairs, "UA12/2/1 Phase Generation X" (1994). WKU Archives Records. Paper 7893.
Advertising and Promotion Management Commons, African American Studies Commons, Journalism Studies Commons, Mass Communication Commons, Public Relations and Advertising Commons, Publishing Commons, Race and Ethnicity Commons, Social and Cultural Anthropology Commons, Social Influence and Political Communication Commons