WKU's alumni magazine. Contents:
- Folk Guitar
- Dougherty, Russell. Letter to Editor
- A Little Can Make a Difference – Becky Pleasant
- Making A University Transformational – Gordon Ford
- Demonstrating Commitment to Her Alma Mater – Mary Nixon
- Impacting Cultural Lives in the Community
- Yarbrough, Alex. Jazz Pro Mike Lango Comes Home
- Music Department Wall of Fame
- Kindred, Teresa. WKU Produces Agri-Leaders – Jenks Britt, Billy Smith
- Meet New Alumni Board Members!
- Sprinklers are High Priority
- Kentucky Emergency Medical Service Academy
- Meyers, Amy. How Can I Help?
- Eison, Sheila. On Making the Time & Being Sublime – Mary Miller
- Southern Kentucky Festival of Books
- You Made a Difference – Annual Fund
- Western’s Public Radio – WKYU-FM
- The Ups & Downs of the ‘Toppers – Basketball
- Gerontology Program Receives Support
- Alumni Notes
Communication | Higher Education Administration | Journalism Studies | Mass Communication | Organizational Communication | Public Relations and Advertising | Social and Behavioral Sciences | Sports Studies
WKU Alumni Relations, "UA77/1 Alumni" (1999). WKU Archives Records. Paper 8627.