WKU alumni magazine. Features the following articles:
- What's Going On In Teacher Education? - Tate Page Hall
- Conway, Sheila. Faithful Servant of Generations - Shirley Posey
- Cravens, Raymond. Western & the Accreditation Process
- The Educational World: Where Does Western Stand?
- Photo Feature: Downing University Center
- Armstrong, Don. The Environment & Cornfield Calculus - Marvin Russell
- Service Lives On at Western - Alpha Phi Omega, Gamma Sigma Sigma, Gamma Beta Phi, Circle K
- Wilder, Jerry. Undergraduate Advisement: They Shall Not Fail!
- Downing, Dero. Founder's Day Meditation
- Cochran, Robert. What Do We Mean by School Public Relations?
- Given, Ed. Hitch-Hiker on Football's Magic Carpet - Lawrence Brame
- Topper Power - Basketball Photos
- Greeley, Lynn. Students Talk to the Computer - Scientific Instructional Computing Lab
- Armstrong, Don. He-Men Invade a Female Domain - Tom Turner, John Hreben
- Dr. J.T. Sandefur, New Graduate Dean
- Lenk Grant Funds Studies of Environment
- NYC Group Meets for Holiday Festival
- Receptions Held at Jacksonville Game
- 4-County Club Hears Dean Keown
- Alumni Cruise on The Belle
- Muhlenberg Club Meets on Campus
- Gabrielle Robertson Room Created - Kentucky Building
- Alumni Notes
- Alumni Fund Contributors
African American Studies | Communication | Earth Sciences | Environmental Health and Protection | Environmental Monitoring | Environmental Sciences | Higher Education Administration | Journalism Studies | Mass Communication | Public Relations and Advertising | Race and Ethnicity | Race, Ethnicity and Post-Colonial Studies | Social and Behavioral Sciences | Sports Studies
WKU Alumni Association, "UA77/1 Western Alumnus, Vol. 39, No 5" (1971). WKU Archives Records. Paper 8821.
African American Studies Commons, Earth Sciences Commons, Environmental Health and Protection Commons, Environmental Monitoring Commons, Higher Education Administration Commons, Journalism Studies Commons, Mass Communication Commons, Public Relations and Advertising Commons, Race and Ethnicity Commons, Sports Studies Commons