About This Journal
Faith community nurses, scholars, practitioners, and graduate students are invited to submit their manuscripts for publication. Articles in the IJFCN are published biannually in the fall and spring upon completion of a double- blind peer-review. Examples of submissions are as follows:
- Full-length empirical articles: Comprehensive reports of findings from quantitative, qualitative, or mixed-design research studies
- Brief empirical articles: Succinct summaries of findings from quantitative, qualitative, or mixed-design research studies of minimal scope (e.g., pilot studies)
- Systematic or Integrative literature reviews: Articles providing summary and analysis of the body of existing research on a topic
- Evidence based practice articles.
- Successful program design, implementation, and evaluation in faith communities.
- Book review: Reviews of books relevant to the disciplines
- Student research or evidence-based projects: Empirical articles or literature reviews for which the first author is currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program.
- Reflective submissions such as poetry.