About This Journal
Faith community nurses, scholars, practitioners, and graduate students are invited to submit their manuscripts for publication. Articles in the IJFCN are published quarterly upon completion of a double blind peer-review. Four specific types of articles will be published in the IJFCN. They are:
• Full-length empirical articles: Comprehensive reports of findings from quantitative, qualitative, or mixed-design research studies
• Brief empirical articles: Succinct summaries of findings from quantitative, qualitative, or mixed-design research studies of minimal scope (e.g., pilot studies)
• Comprehensive literature reviews: Articles providing summary and analysis of the body of existing research on a topic
• Evaluations of successful program designed for and implemented in faith communities
• Book reviews: Reviews of books relevant to the disciplines
• Student research: Empirical articles or literature reviews for which the first author is currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program.
If you have questions about the submission process or the appropriateness of a particular manuscript, please contact one of the editors.