Pistol case, holds pistol and complete equipment. Case has a keyhole in front and green velvet lining. Inside it is divided into nine compartments. On top is a place where there once was a diamond shaped inlay. The Confederacy imported from England double action percussion revolvers bearing Adams, Kerr and Tranter patents.
This case includes the following items:
- brass bullet mold with Tranter stamp
- screwdriver made to work on guns
- wrench used on pistols, has primer cleaner in base of handle
- pistol, G barrel made by Allen & Thurber
- primer flask, small cylinder. Has primer cleaner in cap of cylinder.
- large heavy made gun
- revolver has G barrel, 5 shot cylinder
Civil War 1861-1864, Confederate States of America