Publication of the Eta-Pi Chapter of Phi Alpha Theta. This issue includes:
- Baird, Nancy. Kentucky and the Yellow Fever Epidemic of 1878
- Belcher, Christopher. Schopenhauer in History--Sources, Characteristics, Influences
- Daley, Ronald. Norwegians in North Dakota: Immigration and Early Settlement
- O'Sullivan, Mary. Public Opinion, the Press, and the Dreyfus Affair
- Baird, Nancy. Horse Boots: A Nineteenth Century Kentucky Industry
History | History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Social History | United States History
Phi Alpha Theta, "UA68/8/3 The Student Researcher, Vol. I, No. I" (1975). Student Organizations. Paper 13.