Magazine produced by senior seminar class in public relations with the Kelly Thompson Chapter of the Public Relations Student Society of America and students in the WKU Department of Journalism.
Regular features include:
- Community Service
This issue includes articles:
- Goetz, Julia. Fraternal Organizations
- Payne, Kenneth. Kentucky Burley: Its Gold Leaf Shines On Us All
- Humphries, Ellen. Civil War Struggles Found Bowling Green Caught in the Middle
- Denk, Tom. BRADD Provides Link - Barren River Area Development District
- Berling, Vicki. Community Assignment: Work to Maintain Quality Education in Bowling Green - Warren County
Advertising and Promotion Management | Business | Communication | Creative Writing | Journalism Studies | Mass Communication | Public History | Public Relations and Advertising | Social and Behavioral Sciences | Social History | Social Influence and Political Communication | United States History
Kelly Thompson Chapter, Public Relations Student Society of America, "UA68/13/4 Bowling Green, Vol. 2, No. 2" (1982). Student Organizations. Paper 271.
Advertising and Promotion Management Commons, Creative Writing Commons, Journalism Studies Commons, Mass Communication Commons, Public History Commons, Public Relations and Advertising Commons, Social History Commons, Social Influence and Political Communication Commons, United States History Commons