Magazine produced by senior seminar class in public relations with the Kelly Thompson Chapter of the Public Relations Student Society of America and students in the WKU Department of Journalism.
Regular features include:
- Community Service
This issue includes articles:
- Grant, Jeanne & Juanita Lusco. Volunteers Donate Their Time & Money
- Weddle, Cindy. New Residents Adjust to Bowling Green - Charlotte Flanigan
- Rudolph, Tamara. Ray Olliges
- Rudolph, Tamara. Roger Downs Family
- Weddle, Cindy. Jerome Boone
- Redding, Rick, Scott Blann, Arthur Anderson & Vicki Berling. Bowling Green Products Used Around the World
- Rudolph, Tamara. Log Cabin Houses Memories of the Past - Lewis Hughes Home
- Payne, Ken. Winter Warm-Ups
Advertising and Promotion Management | Business | Communication | Creative Writing | Journalism Studies | Mass Communication | Public History | Public Relations and Advertising | Social and Behavioral Sciences | Social History | Social Influence and Political Communication | United States History
Kelly Thompson Chapter, Public Relations Students Society of America, "UA68/13/4 Bowling Green, Vol. 2, Issue 1" (1981). Student Organizations. Paper 272.
Advertising and Promotion Management Commons, Creative Writing Commons, Journalism Studies Commons, Mass Communication Commons, Public History Commons, Public Relations and Advertising Commons, Social History Commons, Social Influence and Political Communication Commons, United States History Commons