Publication of the Eta-Pi Chapter of Phi Alpha Theta. This issue includes:
- Bussell, Judy. The Women's Suffrage Movement: 1870-1900
- Davenport, Beverly. RFK and Civil Rights "1961: It Had Only Just Begun"
- Kellems, Brady. The Election Dispute of 1876
- Lega, Mark. A.J.P. Taylor: Gadfly Historian
- Tatum, Raymond. The Hartford Convention: Those "Wise Men of the East"
American Politics | History | Inequality and Stratification | Political History | Political Science | Social History | Sociology | United States History | Women's History
Phi Alpha Theta, "UA68/8/3 The Student Researcher, Vol. III, No. I" (1977). Student Organizations. Paper 31.